Please visit our sponsor - Panamadera
eco-investments in tropical real estate
- 4WD and trekking safaris in the remote arid lands of
northern Kenya and northern Tanzania.
- A small company specializing in personally guided game
safaris. Mostly using comfortable pre-erected safari
camps with staff, all at an affordable price.
- Personalized safaris, private camps, and walking
- Scheduled and private tented safaris throughout
- Luxury mobile camps and lodges in Kenya.
- Cottar's Safari
- The longest established safari operator in Africa.
Offers safaris with the uncompromising style and the
unchanging atmosphere of Africa of the 1920s - the
heyday of the early explorers.
- Rafiki Africa
- Small personalized company specializing in gorilla
safaris (Rafiki has been appointed by the Dian Fossey
Gorilla Fund to run their safaris), and custom safaris.
- Safari Camp
- Complete range of safaris in Kenya from luxury class
to economy class. Pioneers of budget truck safaris
- The result of several operators coming together to
offer Internet users safaris at the best possible prices,
Safaris Direct offers affordable lodge safaris in Kenya
- Savage Wilderness
- White water rafting and professionally led mountain
- Uganda based operator. Destinations include Murchison
Falls, Kibale Forest, Ruwenzori Mountains, Queen
Elizabeth and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Parks
- Daily flights to Kenya's Coast and game parks.
- The oldest established hotel group in Africa. A
network of 12 hotels and lodges all in prime locations to
show you the best Kenya has to offer.
If you haven't done so yet and
would like to be notified when we add new operators, please sign
Copyright © 1996-2003 Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel
Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel is currently closed to new clients and not
booking new itineraries. This site is being maintained as a public
For other enquiries, please e-mail email@example.com