Please visit our sponsor - Panamadera eco-investments in tropical real estate
Please note: Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel is not accepting new clients or booking travel to Africa at this time. This site is being maintained as a public service to people interested in African safaris, wildlife, nature, and especially, mountain gorillas.
If you would like to contact us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel
1770 Massachusetts Ave, Suite 192
Cambridge, MA 02140
Fax: (617) 249-0108
(1) Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel accepts bookings on behalf of Profile Public Relations Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and sub-contractors (the "Suppliers") subject to the following conditions:
(2) A booking is accepted only after Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel receives a correctly completed booking form together with the relevant deposit and issues the Client a confirmation.
(3) A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required on booking for each Client. The balance of all moneys due in relation to the tour must be paid no later than 60 days before departure or Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel may treat the booking as having been cancelled by the Client.
(4) A Client canceling a place or places on a tour shall do so in writing delivered by first-class mail or delivered via facsimile and the cancellation shall be deemed to have been made on the date such notice is received by Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel. If the tour is canceled more than 60 days before departure the deposits shall be returned by the Agent. If the cancellation is made 60-31 days before departure then 50% of the tour cost shall remain due. If the cancellation is made 30 days or less before departure then the full cost of the tour shall remain due.
(5) Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel reserves the right to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases.
(6) The Suppliers providing the travel services the Client is booking are independant operators and are not agents or employees of Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel. Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of such suppliers or their respective employees, agents, or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver or their partial or inadequate delivery of services. The sale of services by Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel is subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers.
(7) The Client is aware that adventure travel contains an element of personal risk and may involve hazardous activities. By utilizing the travel services of the suppliers, the Client agrees that neither Kilimanjaro Adventure Travel nor any representative shall be liable for any loss, damage, or injury to any persons or property including consequential loss or loss of life howsoever or by whomsoever caused.
(8) Medical services or facilities may not be readily available or accessible during all or part of your trip. The Client is responsible for being in sufficient good health and having the required vaccinations to undertake the trip. The client is responsible for obtaining travel insurance, including coverage for trip cancellation, loss and theft of baggage, and emergency evacuation.
(9) This contract shall be interpreted and determined by U.S. Law and shall be acknowledged upon signature by a client as being reasonable.
Proceed to our booking form